Saturday, October 4, 2008

Our adventures this week

Denise and I megacooked together today, and wowsa, can you say "That's a LOTTA meat?" It was fun to get together, though, and we got a lot accomplished- 28 meals!!!


Gabe also got some new duds this week to help with cooking, and boy did he do a great job helping make daddy's soup when he wasn't feeling good!!!!!



5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yuck!!!! I'm grossed out just looking at all that meat! I'm so glad that I didn't offer to help you two, my chicken was much easier...

The Earnhardt Family said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! SO FUNNY!!! Good times, good times...

That's odd that Jen didn't like the meat pictures ;-D

The Finnestad Family said...

That is alot of meat! I'm glad you were able to cook together - makes it more fun. And makes for great pictures :) Gabe looks SO cute in his cooking attire. Start 'em young, that's what I say. He'll be making you dinner every night by the time he's 7....OK, maybe not but at least you'll have some fun memories in the kitchen.

The Earnhardt Family said...

YUMMY!! I can't wait to try them. And Gabe does look super cute. I mean handsome!

The Williams Five said...

That's great that you guys do that. Looks like you had fun in the process too! Gabe looks so grown up cooking! Love your new layout too.